I believe in everyone’s creative purpose and the magic of seeing life through a new lens.
Hi, I’m Danielle! I am a commercial and portrait photographer in Orlando, FL, a high energy adventurer and yogi. I am also passionate about teaching and mentoring other photographers on their journey from beginner to pro!
I just want to shoot, teach you how to shoot, and share creativity and inspiration every day.
That’s not too much to ask for right?
I’ve been a professional photographer for over 10 years. I LOVE to connect with personal stories and photograph the authenticity of genuine people. I’m also determined to prove to the world, that what I do with a camera, is not that hard. That’s why I teach! I’m also an adventurous world traveler and have written about my journeys throughout LiveWonderful.com
That’s why I teach! I want to show you that your creativity is your gift and your camera (no matter what kind) is your tool for expressing it. Whether in business or personal life, photography is the everyone’s way of sharing their stories with the world.
Enjoy exploring LiveWonderful.com and/or keep scrolling to learn more about me!
Here’s what I like to do with my time:
- Help individuals and businesses bring their creative brands to life.
- Take photographs and share stories for brands and businesses.
- Take photographs of people being real, having fun, and living life to the fullest.
- Take photographs of the sunrises, the sunsets and all the light in between.
- Teach photography to photo enthusiasts, business owners, moms, and anyone who wants to learn.
- Print photographs on stunning wood panels, creating unique works of art.
- Share my adventures and stories right here on LiveWonderful.com
Also, I LOVE (in no particular order)…
- Playing with kids as much as adults
- Connecting like-minded creatives
- Making anyone laugh who’ll laugh with me
- Red wine, campfires
- falling asleep on the beach
- Being on a yoga mat
- Strumming my ukulele
- Planning mini adventures around Orlando
- Taking time for big adventures that change the way I see life.
Want to know more about my creative lifestyle and how I can help you with yours?
Send me a message. I’d love to hear from you! Or you can easily fill out this form. Either way, I’ll be in touch within 48 hours.
[contact-form-7 id=”704″ title=”Main Contact Form”]