You just learned how to get off Auto mode. Now, it’s time to get out and practice shooting! In this interactive photography walk, you will build your confidence behind the lens as you practice shooting in Manual mode with a pro by your side.
After the Beginner DSLR Photography class, we will take a lunch break (click here for the best foodie spots in town). Then we’ll regroup at the studio and review what we learned before taking a short, 1-block walk to the best kept secret garden park in downtown Orlando, Florida. Practice capturing different scenarios on the fly and receive hands-on guidance as you shoot.
- Practice shooting in Manual mode for 2+ hours with a pro by your side.
- Learn the Top Ten Compositional Tips for creating an interesting image any time, anywhere.
- Enjoy a unique and interactive nature walk around the best-kept secret park in Orlando, FL.
- Receive one-on-one guidance from a patient teacher and pro photographer.
- Learn how to analyze the light to capture portraits, nature, and landscape photos.
Dickson Azalea Park is an oasis of shady trees, lush foliage, beautiful butterflies, bees, and birds, cascading creeks and tiny waterfalls, wooden bridges, open fields, and hidden pathways. Always blooming with something new, it’s the perfect place for photo-ops!
As you practice, we’ll reveal in-the-moment lighting tips, interesting eye-catching angles, and how to anticipate photo opportunities based on movement, perspective, and depth of field. Come with an open imagination and a desire to capture great visual stories. Leave with professional photo tips, more confident behind the lens, and of course amazing photos!
This pocket-size field guide is perfect for when you’re practicing on your own.
It will help you when you need it most – in the moment shooting! Designed by a professional working photographer, it’s full of smart tips, simple visual diagrams, and all the answers to quickly remember the steps to setting your camera. You’ll also receive a digital version to download and save to your smartphone or print again anytime you need.
“This is so much better than my camera manual. It stays in my camera bag and I pull it out any time I get stuck!”
~Brianna Anders, Beginner DSLR Course Graduate
- All ages welcome. No experience required.
- A DSLR or Mirrorless Camera and 1 Lens
- Charged Battery
- Memory Card w/ space
- Hat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses (Part II)
- Cold Lunch (optional)
- Your Imagination (not optional!)
- Learn from a pro w/ 15+ years of experience
- Fun, engaging & interactive classes
- Small groups of 10 or less
- Easy, practical presentation to follow
- No confusing technical jargon
- Hands-on practice with your camera
- Learn how to shoot in Manual Mode in one class
- 1-on-1 guidance from a patient professional
- Quick bite-size learning lessons + demos
- No need for multiple classes to understand your camera
- Take home a 60+ page digital presentation to keep forever
- All ages, backgrounds, and styles are welcome
- Camera Rentals Available during class!
- Access to the Private Student Facebook Group
Danielle was a wonderful teacher. She took the time to explain things to me and gave me time to practice on my own. I look forward to taking another class with her sometime soon.
I thoroughly enjoyed Danielle’s Beginner’s Photography Workshop! I’ve had a DSLR camera for years but never knew how to use it properly. In fact, I was so overwhelmed by my camera that I didn’t get much past turning it on. Danielle took us back to… read more
Cannot say enough positive things about Danielle and this class. I have had a digital SLR for several years and was resigned to being intimidated by it… Danielle explained the functions of the camera and its settings so well. For the first time, I FINALLY… read more
Danielle is absolutely wonderful to work with and can’t thank her enough for our engagement pictures! If you’re looking for a photographer or photography lessons, I highly recommend Danielle!!
Join us in the morning for Part I of the Beginner DSLR Photography course. In this first class, you will learn the smart fundamentals of photography and how to control the buttons on YOUR camera. With 3+ hours of hands-on guidance, this first class is jam-packed with great tips and resources from a pro who is in the field every day.
Learn how to get off auto mode for good as you follow along with a simple presentation that makes it easy to understand how to get great shots anytime, anywhere.
The simple answer is, YES!
For all ages, all backgrounds, and all experience levels, our photography classes are perfect for those who simply want to learn how to confidently take great photos and capture memories they’ll cherish forever. Does this sound like you?
- You want to be able to pick up your camera at any given moment and capture life the way you see it.
- You want to create amazing visual stories but feel you don’t have time or the creativity to be a good photographer.
- You’re about to embark on a travel adventure and you don’t want to miss a single shot.
- You run a business and have to wear all the hats but you’re not sure how to market your brand through photos.
- You’re human. You love creating and sharing stories. Now you want to learn how to bring your best stories to life!
Then, you will love these photography classes. Don’t miss another moment. Join us today!