In my mission to adapt and adjust even the simplest practices to create a more sustainable and conscious planet, it has become second nature to consider the connection of all living things during my entire creative process.
By bringing these images to life through the production of mostly raw and natural materials and sustainable procedures, these images are consciously connected to their purpose and their beauty.
All fine art canvases are printed with nontoxic inks, on all-natural unbleached fabric and stretched using wood harvested from managed forests, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
All fine art prints are printed with waterless ink, on 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Paper harvested under the Sustainable Forest Initiative, and is Processed Chlorine Free and Green Seal Certified.
All canvases and prints are signed, numbered, and limited only to the available sustainable materials and processes that continue to evolve with the art of photography.
THE INK PRINT
- Each print is consciously and carefully crafted by hand in Sarasota, Florida.
- Images are printed and protected with water-based, non-toxic inks, instead of harsh solvents that are harmful to people and the environment.
- These non-toxic inks are UL ECOLOGO Certified and UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified, meeting some of the most rigorous and comprehensive standards for lower emissions into the environment and reduced environmental impact.
- The natural canvas is woven and coated in the USA, to custom specifications by one of the most highly-regarded canvas manufacturers in the world, using the highest quality raw materials available.
- The canvas is not bleached, nor are harmful chemicals added. It is coated with a virgin acrylic gesso, free from vinyl and fillers, which are commonly used in lower-end substrates.
- Prints are done in strategic batches that keep the canvas efficiency consistently over 90%, meaning we cut little waste from our rolls.
- Each canvas print is stretched on hand-crafted Kiln-dried American poplar stretcher bars, harvested from managed forests, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- When packing your art for shipping, we use packaging that cradles your canvas without overflowing your trashcan. Heavyweight shipping cartons are custom-ordered in a number of sizes and are composed of 30% recycled material.
- Each print is wrapped with less packing material by strategically selecting the closest suitable size for your order, therefore reducing the wasteful packing material needed to keep your prints safe.
- All of the packaging is custom-engineered specifically for your canvas, which means NO foam peanuts, plastic air bags or bubble wrap are used!
THE INK PRINT
- Images are printed using waterless printing – a cutting edge technology that is far superior in color quality and it’s much safer for the environment.
- Using a simple, chemical-free mechanical process, waterless ink eliminates the need for water consumption during the printing process.
- The machines produce fewer greenhouse gases by using fewer solvents, thus significantly reducing VOC emissions (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- This process saves as much as 40% of paper use due to less effort needed to achieve optimal color and alignment.
- The setup and prepping of the machinery is also quicker and more efficient, using less energy and creating noticeably less waste.
- Images are printed using waterless ink printing, on 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Paper from trees harvested under the Sustainable Forest Initiative.
- This paper is Processed Chlorine Free and Green Seal™ Certified, using no environmentally harmful bleach and chlorine agents.