To discover creative consciousness in everyone by exploring new frontiers of technology, education, and human evolution, creating and sharing ethically responsible visual stories and experiential events globally; and to do so with talented and passionate leaders sharing my same values of authenticity, compassion, equality, sustainability, and social & ethical responsibility.
- 10 years of multifaceted, professional, and global experience in the photography industry.
- Creator, and designer of Live Wonderful, an inspirational blog about creative consciousness.
- Creator and educator of the Live Wonderful Photography Classes.
- Explored 30 countries and cultures worldwide by the age of 30 years old.
- Volunteered in Bali Indonesia for eight months supporting activist, Susi Johnston in Nominee Crisis.
Creator, Photographer, and Educator: Live Wonderful Photography, Orlando, Florida 2012-Present
- Create and capture unique experiences and authentic visual stories for socially conscious entrepreneurs and brands.
- Teach classes and host events related to photography, creativity, and branding locally, globally and virtually.
- Utilize Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop to organize, edit, and enhance photographic images.
- Design websites for socially conscious brands including visual and written content creation.
- Create and implement effective marketing campaigns for email and social media.
- Maintain authentic, long-term client relationships globally and provide ongoing mentorship.
Marketing Manager, Photographer: Adjectives Market, Altamonte Springs, Florida 2015-2017
- Effectively rebranded and built a custom website for multifaceted home decor company.
- Redesigned artisan workshop, inspiring customers with art demonstrations and interactive classes.
- Photographed weekly store catalogs including 40,000 sq ft of home decor products and artwork.
- Responsible for marketing content and the creation of all online and print marketing campaigns.
- Worked with team leaders to enhance the quality of artist memberships and customer experiences.
Documentarian Photographer, Writer, Volunteer, and Student of Life; International 2014-2015
- Seized transformative life-changing opportunity and created a minimalist lifestyle to prepare.
- Researched and designed an unconventional plan to live outside standard monetary limitations.
- Explored Mexico, Hong Kong, Central Europe, Thailand, Malaysia, Bali, and Singapore.
- Spontaneously drove across the United States exploring 30+ cities, inspiring others to join along.
- Began LiveWonderful.com, developing my photographic style, creative writing, and web development skills.
- Worked closely with sustainable, eco-friendly and socially conscious brands and entrepreneurs to create visual stories.
- Cultivated long-lasting relationships by developing valuable trade and volunteer opportunities throughout Europe and Asia.
- Learned conversational Bahasa Indonesia from Balinese leaders and local community members.
- Assistant to Art Expert, Designer, Gallerist & Activist, and Bali Nominee Crisis Victim, Susi Johnston.
- Immersed myself in Balinese culture and Indonesian political issues including the Local Nominee Crisis.
- Developed K3NI Bali, a resource and support organization for Bali landowners involved in crisis.
- Photographed Southeast Asian artifacts, jewelry, and textiles for Susi’s art collections.
- Assisted Susi’s court cases, interviews, protests, and local events in Bali for 8 months.
Photography Educator, Consultant: Photo Creatures, San Diego, California 2013-2014
- Taught weekly photography classes and private lessons throughout San Diego County.
- Consulted and trained businesses in digital organization, brand storytelling, and photography.
- Created and hosted outdoor photography immersions for hobbyists and professionals.
- Consistently exceeded sales goals by anticipating student desires to encourage student participation and continued education.
Studio Manager, Lead Photographer; Little’s Photography, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 2009-2012
- Self-directed fast-paced position using intuitive verbal and written communication skills.
- Photographed and directed in-studio and on-location portrait photography sessions.
- Managed daily operations of high-end boutique portrait studio and custom framing shop.
- Utilized Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop to cull, edited and retouched portraits and print orders.
- Designed Senior Portrait Program including, marketing campaigns for monthly and yearly promotions.
- Responsible for designing and maintaining content creation on social media and website.
- Graphically designed custom storybooks, albums, and other products with client photographs.
- Educated and influenced clients on portrait and framing investments creating highly profitable sales.
Lynn University, Boca Raton, Florida 2009
BA, Graphics and Visual Communications, Minor Photography, Summa Cume Laude (GPA 3.9)
- HER Photography Exhibit, Axiom Gallery, Winter Park, Florida 2018
- Named one of Top 30 Adventures Under 30 by Open World Mag 2015
- Published 5 Articles on Digital Photography School Online (100,000+ shares) 2015
- Interview with DarkenThePage.com – A Podcast About The Creative Process 2014
- Lynn University Successful Student Award 2013
- Attended WPPI and Kelby Lightroom & Photoshop Training, Joe McNally Lighting Seminars 2011
- Photography & graphic design paid internship with Pioneer Linens 2008-2009
- Winner of National Art Honor Society, Women’s Club Grant, Rotary Scholarship 2005
- Gallery Assistant, Vivian Napp Post-Soviet Art Gallery, Easton, MD 2004
- St. Michaels HS Student Foreign Exchange Program, Wales, UK 2004
- People-To-People Sports Ambassador, USA Girls Soccer Team, New Zealand & Australia 2001
- Collaborative visionary and passionate leader who thrives outside the comfort zone.
- Committed student and researcher with strong communication skills, in writing, or spoken word.
- Proficient in Photoshop. Lightroom, WordPress, Microsoft Office, PC & Mac, Canon, Nikon & Sony cameras.
- Engaged in the latest trends in digital media, design, and socially conscious worldwide current events.
“A natural-born storyteller. I never have seen her leave anyone without making them feel inspired. She is so beautifully humble and gifted.”
~ Sorcha Baty, Gallery Director, Axiom Gallery
“Everything Danielle does, she does with her whole heart, a lot of talent, and thoughtfulness.”
~ Jennifer Little, Owner, Little’s Photography
“An extraordinary ability to capture amazing moments; she is truly a master of her craft!”
~ Julie Little, Owner, Little’s Portraits
“Time spent with this energetic soul will leave you refreshed, refocused, ready to use the tools, skills and inspiration she shares.”
~ Carla Calvert, Photography Student
“I have been so impressed with how Danielle was able to capture the vision of our company and our company culture.”
~Justin Coble, Capstone Construction
“Words don’t come close to being able to capture Danielle’s craft and dedication to creating significant value through her photos.”
Jessie Gardner, Hey Soul Inspirational Gifts
(References Available Upon Request)