Bring ANY CAMERA on this interactive photo walk around Lake Eola in downtown Orlando, Florida. Discover the most powerful visual storytelling techniques used by all the pros, including compositional tricks such as Rule of Thirds, Negative Space, Reflections, and Perspectives.
You just learned how to get off Auto mode. Now, it’s time to get out and practice shooting! In this interactive photography walk, you will build your confidence behind the lens as you practice shooting in Manual mode with a pro by your side.
Meet us at Lake Eola to practice Manual mode, as we explore this iconic area of The City Beautiful. We’ll reveal in-the-moment lighting tips, interesting compositional techniques, and how to anticipate photo opportunities based on movement, perspective, and depth of field.
- Practice shooting in Manual mode for 3 hours with a pro by your side.
- Learn the Top Ten Compositional Tips for creating an interesting image any time, anywhere.
- Enjoy a unique and interactive nature walk around the best-kept secret park in Orlando, FL.
- Receive one-on-one guidance from a patient teacher and pro photographer.
- Learn how to analyze the light to capture portraits, nature, and landscape photos.
This pocket-size field guide is perfect for when you’re practicing on your own.
It will help you when you need it most – in the moment shooting! Designed by a professional working photographer, it’s full of smart tips, simple visual diagrams, and all the answers to quickly remember the steps to setting your camera. You’ll also receive a digital version to download and save to your smartphone or print again anytime you need.
“This is so much better than my camera manual. It stays in my camera bag and I pull it out any time I get stuck!”
~Brianna Anders, Beginner DSLR Course Graduate
Times + Locations:
2 PM – 5 PM: Visual Storytelling + Composition
Location: Lake Eola Pagoda
Join us again later in the evening for…
Location: World of Beer at Lake Eola
- All ages welcome. No experience required.
- A DSLR or Mirrorless Camera and 1 Lens
- Charged Battery
- Memory Card w/ space
- Hat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses (Part II)
- Cold Lunch (optional)
- Your Imagination (not optional!)
- Learn from a pro w/ 15+ years of experience
- Fun, engaging & interactive classes
- Small groups of 10 or less
- Easy, practical presentation to follow
- No confusing technical jargon
- Hands-on practice with your camera
- Learn how to shoot in Manual Mode in one class
- 1-on-1 guidance from a patient professional
- Quick bite-size learning lessons + demos
- No need for multiple classes to understand your camera
- Take home a 60+ page digital presentation to keep forever
- All ages, backgrounds, and styles are welcome
- Camera Rentals Available during class!
- Access to the Private Student Facebook Group
Absolutely loved my headshot session with Danielle! She made me feel comfortable, knew exactly where/when to shoot to capture the feel I was looking for, and even gave me a few photo tips during the session! I met her through a photography class she hosted… read more
Cannot say enough positive things about Danielle and this class. I have had a digital SLR for several years and was resigned to being intimidated by it… Danielle explained the functions of the camera and its settings so well. For the first time, I FINALLY… read more
Danielle is absolutely wonderful to work with and can’t thank her enough for our engagement pictures! If you’re looking for a photographer or photography lessons, I highly recommend Danielle!!
I am an entrepreneur trying to make things happen. I came across Danielle through google search. My goal is to learn the art of photography, apply it to my business and my personal life. I have had the opportunity to take both her photography and… read more