Do you feel daunted by the number of photos you have stored away on your phone or computer? Not sure what to do with them or where to find them? If you take photos regularly, you know how easy it is to be overwhelmed by all the different devices and keeping all your photos organized! With this private lesson series, you will gain control of your digital collection in no time.
In this 3-part series of engaging and fun private lessons, you will learn how to set up, organize, backup, and edit your photos with a powerful but easy to use a program called Adobe Lightroom. Used by most professionals photographers, Lightroom is a powerful program that gives you full control and freedom to do amazing things with your images. Imagine being stress-free knowing you’re photos are safe and sound, you can edit them in a flash, and you have the confidence to do it all right from your own computer. No matter your skills level, age or goal, this is a great option for anyone interested in learning how to take control of their images on the computer with complete one-on-one attention.
In the first lesson, you will learn how to organize all of your photos, choose your favorites, and see everything at a glance. From there you will be inspired to start editing in Lightroom like a professional in lesson two! Pro’s love it’s rich editing features that are easy to understand and you will too. In the final lesson, take all that you’ve learned and really bring your photos to life when you learn the full Professional Photography Workflow.
- Create A Folder File Directory For Easy Photo Organization
- Upload Your Images To Lightroom & Plan For All Future Uploads
- Backup Images From Lightroom Automatically (external hard drive needed)
- Organize Your Photos Using Keywords
- Choose Your Favorite Images & Rate Them By Color & Stars
- Export New Files For Web and Print
- Learn How To Edit A Photo Quickly With An Easy Workflow
- Easily Learn Features That Enhance Images Immediately
- Adjust Colors and Brightness of Your Images All At Once
- Crop, Rotate and Manipulate Images with Easy To Find Tools
- Learn How To Remove Red-Eye and Remove Spots
- Understand Exporting To Publish For Web and Print
- Review All Steps In First 2 Lightroom Lessons
- Design A Customized Workflow For You
- Dive Deeper Into Developing and Editing
- Understand The Power Of Presets
- Receive Full Guidance Troubleshooting Challenging Features
- Receive BONUS Tips From A Working Professional
- Learn From A Professional Photographer
- Interactive Small Group Classes
- Hands-On Practice w/ One-On-One Guidance
- Detailed and Comprehensive Digital Notes
- One FREE Retake of The Same Class In The Future
- Laptop Computer (PC or Mac) & Charging Cord
- Images On Computer To Practice With
- External Hard Drive & Memory Card with Images
- Notepad and Pen To Take Notes
- Download Adobe Lightroom To Your Laptop
Scroll down to see instructions for downloading Lightroom. If you do not have one of these items or you have something similar, please email us to verify what is best to bring to class. Thank you!
You may be wondering if this class is right for you. If you take photos, the simple answer is YES! Let’s face it, photography is engraved in our lives in every way. We all take photos all the time! We let them pile up on our phones or camera memory cards and then only decide to do something with them when we realize we’re out of space.
Don’t let that happen anymore. Learn this powerful program in a fun engaging setting with an expert Lightroom Specialist and a Professional Photographer who knows how valuable your personal photos are to you.
You may ask yourself these kinds of questions…
- Are these images backed up to the cloud?
- Can I delete them from my phone?
- How do I keep all these photos organized on my computer?
- Where did I save our family vacation photos from last summer?
- Can my phone photos and camera photos be saved to the same place?
- What did I do with the family photo I wanted to print and put in a frame?
- How am I ever going to keep my photos organized so I can find them years from now?
If you’ve asked questions like these, you need to take this class. Whether you take a few photos a day on your smartphone or love to shoot hundreds a month with your DSLR camera, this class is for you. Now you can learn how to effortlessly organize, easily locate, automatically backup, and edit like a pro – for the rest of your life.
Danielle is a wonderful teacher. She explained the basic use of my camera with hands-on learning and in warm soft voice that I could understand. She also provided me with a cheat sheet for me to practice with. I highly recommend her for the first class and for follow up classes if you are an inspiring photographer or really want to have a great hobby. She is awesome.
I thoroughly enjoyed Danielle’s Beginner’s Photography Workshop! I’ve had a DSLR camera for years but never knew how to use it properly. In fact, I was so overwhelmed by my camera that I didn’t get much past turning it on. Danielle took us back to basics – she explained all the cool features and buttons on the camera and then focused (pun intended!) on the “need to know” functions. She taught us from simple to… read more
I LOVED Danielle’s DSLR Photography class! I took a private lesson since I feel like I am just about at the intermediate level in photography. It was so helpful to meet with her one-on-one. She has a great, positive attitude, and her passion for photography is contagious! Danielle provided some great tips and explained the aperture in a way that finally made sense to me. She really knows how to break down the science of… read more
Danielle is super easy to work with and really puts you at ease. I’m not a fan of being photographed, I always feel so awkward. Danielle made the whole process absolutely painless and my head shot was more than I could have hoped. read more
I am an entrepreneur trying to make things happen. I came across Danielle through google search. My goal is to learn the art of photography, apply it to my business and my personal life. I have had the opportunity to take both her photography and lightroom classes. I am a complete beginner but I am so pleased with everything Danielle has shared with me. I have not become a photographer over night but I have… read more
Cannot say enough positive things about Danielle and this class. I have had a digital SLR for several years and was resigned to being intimidated by it… Danielle explained the functions of the camera and its settings so well. For the first time, I FINALLY am getting what it means to take the camera off “auto” and why and how to do that. We then took what she taught us and practiced with it outside… read more
Hi, I’m Danielle Werner!
I am a commercial and travel photographer currently living, shooting, and playing in Orlando, Florida. With a mild obsession with adventure, I’ve explored all aspects of this wonderful art for 15+ years photographing people and places all around the planet.
I’m a passionate storyteller and I am excited to help you discover your inner storyteller. All I want to do is experience the beautiful world and show you how to create a powerful and inspiring visual story that’s full of passion and purpose. Why?
Because that’s what it means to Live Wonderful. I believe everyone deserves beautiful, eye-catching images. So whether you want to learn behind the lens or be captured in front of it, I’m your go-to-gal for all things photography. Let’s connect and soon you’ll discover the story you’ve always wanted to share!
The Abobe Lightroom Program is necessary to take this class. It is not included in the price of the class. This program is available to you in two different ways. The newest and most convenient option is to subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan for $9.99/month. With this subscription, you have access to Lightroom and Photoshop, free updates and a host of other great features including a mobile app and automatically syncing to all your devices.
The second option is to buy the standalone program on Amazon for $149.00. This does not include Photoshop and it does not include any updates or extra features. Though, none of that is necessary to enjoy Lightroom or this class. If you have questions you can email Danielle. She is always happy to help!
Please make sure you have the program loaded on your laptop BEFORE arriving to class. You DO NOT have to open the program. Just download it and have it ready to go. We will walk through the rest when you arrive!
*** The cost of the Lightroom Program is NOT included in the price of this class. ***