Do you feel daunted by the number of photos you have stored away on your phone or computer? Not sure what to do with them or where to find them? If you take photos regularly, you know how easy it is to be overwhelmed by all the different devices and keeping all your photos organized! With this private lesson series, you will gain control of your digital collection in no time.
In this 3-part series of engaging and fun private lessons, you will learn how to set up, organize, backup, and edit your photos with a powerful but easy to use a program called Adobe Lightroom. Used by most professionals photographers, Lightroom is a powerful program that gives you full control and freedom to do amazing things with your images.
Imagine being stress-free knowing you’re photos are safe and sound, you can edit them in a flash, and you have the confidence to do it all right from your own computer. No matter your skills level, age or goal, this is a great option for anyone interested in learning how to take control of their images on the computer with complete one-on-one attention.
In the first lesson, you will learn how to organize all of your photos, choose your favorites, and see everything at a glance. From there you will be inspired to start editing in Lightroom like a professional in lesson two! Pro’s love it’s rich editing features that are easy to understand and you will too. In the final lesson, take all that you’ve learned and really bring your photos to life when you learn the full Professional Photography Workflow.
- Create A Folder File Directory For Easy Photo Organization
- Upload Your Images To Lightroom & Plan For All Future Uploads
- Backup Images From Lightroom Automatically (external hard drive needed)
- Organize Your Photos Using Keywords
- Choose Your Favorite Images & Rate Them By Color & Stars
- Export New Files For Web and Print
- Learn How To Edit A Photo Quickly With An Easy Workflow
- Easily Learn Features That Enhance Images Immediately
- Adjust Colors and Brightness of Your Images All At Once
- Crop, Rotate and Manipulate Images with Easy To Find Tools
- Learn How To Remove Red-Eye and Remove Spots
- Understand Exporting To Publish For Web and Print
- Review All Steps In First 2 Lightroom Lessons
- Design A Customized Workflow For You
- Dive Deeper Into Developing and Editing
- Understand The Power Of Presets
- Receive Full Guidance Troubleshooting Challenging Features
- Receive BONUS Tips From A Working Professional
- Learn From A Professional Photographer
- Interactive Small Group Classes
- Hands-On Practice w/ One-On-One Guidance
- Detailed and Comprehensive Digital Notes
- One FREE Retake of The Same Class In The Future
- Laptop Computer (PC or Mac) & Charging Cord
- Images On Computer To Practice With
- External Hard Drive & Memory Card with Images
- Notepad and Pen To Take Notes
- Download Adobe Lightroom To Your Laptop
You’ll love what you learn and how you learn it. Our photography classes have received consistent 5-STAR raving reviews from happy students around the world.
Danielle was GREAT!!! This class taught me so much about my camera that I actually feel like I can now use it and create some great memories. I will do a lot of practicing over the holidays and go back for another lesson in the… read more
I learned more today than I could ever have imagined! I’m so amped to get started taking pictures of EVERYTHING in the manual setting no less!! read more
Absolutely loved my headshot session with Danielle! She made me feel comfortable, knew exactly where/when to shoot to capture the feel I was looking for, and even gave me a few photo tips during the session! I met her through a photography class she hosted… read more
Danielle is absolutely wonderful to work with and can’t thank her enough for our engagement pictures! If you’re looking for a photographer or photography lessons, I highly recommend Danielle!!
I LOVED Danielle’s DSLR Photography class! I took a private lesson since I feel like I am just about at the intermediate level in photography. It was so helpful to meet with her one-on-one. She has a great, positive attitude, and her passion for photography… read more
Danielle is a wonderful teacher. She explained the basic use of my camera with hands-on learning and in warm soft voice that I could understand. She also provided me with a cheat sheet for me to practice with. I highly recommend her for the first… read more
Scroll down to see instructions for downloading Lightroom. If you do not have one of these items or you have something similar, please email us to verify what is best to bring to class. Thank you!
If you take photos, the simple answer is YES! Let’s face it, photography is engraved in our lives in every way. We all take photos all the time. We let them pile up on our phones or camera memory cards and then only decide to do something with them when we realize we’re out of space.
Don’t let that happen anymore. Learn this powerful program in a fun engaging setting with an expert Lightroom Specialist and a Professional Photographer who knows how valuable your personal photos are to you.
You may ask yourself these kinds of questions…
- Are these images backed up to the cloud?
- Can I delete them from my phone?
- How do I keep all these photos organized on my computer?
- Where did I save our family vacation photos from last summer?
- Can my phone photos and camera photos be saved to the same place?
- What did I do with the family photo I wanted to print and put in a frame?
- How am I ever going to keep my photos organized so I can find them years from now?
If you’ve asked questions like these, you need to take this class. Whether you take a few photos a day on your smartphone or love to shoot hundreds a month with your DSLR camera, this class is for you. Now you can learn how to effortlessly organize, easily locate, automatically backup, and edit like a pro – for the rest of your life.
To take this class, please have Abobe Lightroom already downloaded on your computer when you come to class. You can download this program by clicking here. It is a 30-day free trial. After your first 30-days, you can subscribe for $9.99 per month.
The subscription plan is offered to you in a few different ways. I recommend subscribing to Photography Plan that includes Lightroom CC Classic, Photoshop, free updates and a host of other great features including a mobile app and automatically syncing to all your devices. The Photography Plan gives you access to the more feature-rich version of Lightroom and the one that I will be teaching in class. If you choose to purchase the other plan (Lightroom CC), you will be able to take this class, however, you will not receive the full benefits of the program as that plan only includes the “App” version of Lightroom. which has fewer features for photographers.
Though purchasing this program is not required (30-day free trial), I highly recommend subscribing to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan so you will forever have your photos safe and sound! If you would like my help in downloading and purchasing this program, please send me a message. I am happy to help.
*** The cost of the Lightroom Program is NOT included in the price of this class. ***