A private lesson is a great way to customize your photography learning experience and learn what you want, where you want. No matter your skills level, age, or photography goals, receive complete one-on-one attention to help skyrocket your skills and confidently create the path you want in your photography journey. For the photo enthusiast who’s just starting out, to the semi-pro ready to build a career, anyone can choose to schedule private lesson time with Danielle, a professional photographer who’s been in the field shooting for over 10 years.
Private Photography and Photo Editing Lessons are based upon availability as Danielle’s schedule permits. Currently lessons are scheduling 2-4 weeks in advance. To purchase a lesson and reserve the next spot, choose a class option above and click Add to cart. This will reserve your spot in line. Danielle will reach out to schedule your private lesson(s) within 48 hours of purchase date.
- The easiest 5-Step Recipe for taking great photos anytime.
- Understand the buttons on YOUR camera and which ones to ignore.
- Learn how your camera works to create a proper exposure.
- The 3 MOST IMPORTANT Settings: Aperture, ISO & Shutter Speed
- Learn how to freeze and show movement in a scene.
- Understand how to show Depth of Field and focus to create a story.
- Practice all this outside with guidance from a professional photographer!
- Start to master Manual Mode using ISO, Shutter Speed, & Aperture
- Different types of Light and how to best shoot in different scenarios.
- Learn how to use the camera’s Meter to take a proper exposure
- Learn how to control the Focal Points on your camera
- Discover the Top 10 Tips for Amazing Composition in any scenario.
- Shoot action by learning how to pan with your subjects
- Continue to master Manual Mode on location using ISO, Shutter Speed, & Aperture
- Understand how to analyze the light as it changes from bright light to nighttime.
- Capture the beautiful art, architecture, city life and nature that surrounds iconic Lake Eola.
- Learn how to control the Focal Points on your camera, and compose for your best shot.
- Discover more Tips for Amazing Composition in any scenario.
- Learn how to shoot the sunset, moving water and city lights at night (bring your tripod!)
- Practice shooting portraits and macro (bring your prime lens!)
I thoroughly enjoyed Danielle’s Beginner’s Photography Workshop! I’ve had a DSLR camera for years but never knew how to use it properly. In fact, I was so overwhelmed by my camera that I didn’t get… read more
I LOVED Danielle’s DSLR Photography class! I took a private lesson since I feel like I am just about at the intermediate level in photography. It was so helpful to meet with her one-on-one. She… read more
Danielle is super easy to work with and really puts you at ease. I’m not a fan of being photographed, I always feel so awkward. Danielle made the whole process absolutely painless and my head… read more
I have worked with Danielle of Live Wonderful Photography for the past few photoshoots for my clothing brand Deli Fresh Threads. Not only do I enjoy working with her; my models all love taking photos… read more
Danielle has been so great to work with and I have been so impressed how she was able to capture the vision of our company and our company culture.
I am an entrepreneur trying to make things happen. I came across Danielle through google search. My goal is to learn the art of photography, apply it to my business and my personal life. I… read more
Hi, I’m Danielle, the optimistic, outgoing gal always smiling behind the camera. I love to photograph and share mission-driven stories that are creating an environmentally and socially sustainable future for all life on this planet. Currently, home is sunny Orlando, Florida. However, I’m mildly obsessed with adventure and love to shoot, teach, and explore anywhere my camera will take me.
From the coastlines, wild west, inner cities, and farmlands of America, to the colorful cultures, ancient architecture, and lush landscapes of Europe and Asia, I’ve only begun to discover what’s out there and I am in awe of it all. Throughout my 15+ years experiencing this world behind the camera, photography has transformed my entire outlook on life and in the process, it has taught me the best lesson we could ever learn, which is this:
All we have is this moment.
That’s why in 2014, I created Live Wonderful. To Live Wonderful means to live in wonder, fully. To be in awe of the magic that is life. To be present to this moment, right here and now, always. Because that’s where true creative consciousness lives, in the present moment. In the open space between our thoughts.
When we learn to harness the power of our own creativity, the power of our individual perspectives and diverse stories of life, we can begin to create our world with more intention, more purpose, more passion, and more truth. I believe, we are all conscious storytellers and creative human beings. Let’s make a difference, one conscious, mission-driven story at a time. x Danielle