Bring any camera (mobile or DSLR) to Mead Gardens, one of Central Florida’s most vast, tranquil green space boasting an array of flowering gardens, wildlife habitats & boardwalks. As we explore this old, authentic Florida habitat, we’ll reveal in-the-moment lighting tips, interesting compositional techniques, and how to anticipate photo opportunities based on movement, perspective, and depth of field.
- Learn our top compositional Tips for creating interesting images everywhere you go
- Learn what it takes to anticipate the moment and analyze the light
- Discover compositional tricks such as Rule of Thirds, Negative Space, Scale and Perspective.
- Learn how to capture reflections, silhouettes, abstract, and other unique photo-ops
- Practice shooting with your camera at your pace, with a pro by your side
- Learn how to create visual stories using different perspectives and depth of field
- Practice capturing portraits, macro, nature, and landscapes in this beautiful location
This pocket-size field guide is perfect for when you’re practicing on your own.
It will help you when you need it most – in the moment shooting! Designed by a professional working photographer, it’s full of smart tips, simple visual diagrams, and all the answers to quickly remember the steps to setting your camera. You’ll also receive a digital version to download and save to your smartphone or print again anytime you need.
“This is so much better than my camera manual. It stays in my camera bag and I pull it out any time I get stuck!”
~Brianna Anders, Beginner DSLR Course Graduate
- All ages welcome. No experience required.
- All camera types are welcome.
- Charged camera battery
- Memory space to shoot
- Hat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Notepad to take notes (optional)
- Your Imagination (not optional!)
- Learn from a pro w/ 15+ years of experience
- Fun, engaging & interactive classes
- Small groups of 10 or less
- Easy, practical presentation to follow
- No confusing technical jargon
- Hands-on practice with your camera
- 1-on-1 guidance from a patient professional
- Quick bite-size learning lessons + demos
- No need for multiple classes to understand your camera
- All ages, backgrounds, and styles are welcome
- Camera Rentals Available during class!
- Access to the Private Student Facebook Group
Danielle was a wonderful teacher. She took the time to explain things to me and gave me time to practice on my own. I look forward to taking another class with her sometime soon.
I learned more today than I could ever have imagined! I’m so amped to get started taking pictures of EVERYTHING in the manual setting no less!! read more
Danielle is absolutely wonderful to work with and can’t thank her enough for our engagement pictures! If you’re looking for a photographer or photography lessons, I highly recommend Danielle!!
Danielle is a wonderful teacher. She explained the basic use of my camera with hands-on learning and in warm soft voice that I could understand. She also provided me with a cheat sheet for me to practice with. I highly recommend her for the first… read more